Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

J.B. (Jabe) Nicholson Jr.


I listened to this gentleman for many years when I was younger and I still thoroughly enjoy his warm, insightful and brilliant messages... He would never tell you but he has the IQ of a genious.. but more, I think he has is a man after God's own heart...

This man is one of the spiritual giants in my life... one of a handful of people I can say have truly helped shape my faith and right understanding of God 

http://jabenicholson.blogspot.com/





1 comment:

  1. Hi Joe,
    I agree, I've listened to a couple of his sermons and found them to be VERY insightful and Holy Spirit filled. Does he have a bio? All I could find is the official one on VFC, voices for Christ. Is he still with us or in glory?
    Also, can you name the others that God used to help shape your spiritual life?
    Thank you.
    Your brother in Jesus Christ,
    -Ker

    ReplyDelete